Thursday 15 November 2018

NaBloPoMo 2018: Day 15: Why two posts today?!?


I’ve put up one blog post for today already – my short story that won the runners-up prize.

Maybe you’re wondering, ‘Okay, so why another post today?’

Because technically, that story was written some other day. Not today. And my commitment is to WRITE one post every day, and not just PUT UP one post every day.

I’d like to say a heartfelt “Thank you” to everyone who reads and encourages me.

Even as I’m typing this post, I wonder if this is what I’ve done to my readers
Spot the reader!

I really hope not. But I suspect it may turn out true unless I do something fast. That is, stop writing right now because I’ve written enough for the day, to keep the vow.

So, you can go back to whatever other stuff you were doing.

Unless you were smart enough (or irritated enough) to not even click the link to this post.

The class is over. Let off time.

I know – it’s three (or is it four or five) sentences after saying I’ll stop writing. You just can’t take the lecturer out of this writer😁


2 comments:

Do share your thoughts on this through the comment section. All you need to do is click on the hyperlinked word "comments" at the end of the blog and then enter your message in the box that opens up. If you so wish, you may also get in touch with me through email: anuranganathan31@gmail.com